- Measuring ROI For Social Media
- The Zen of Crowd Sourcing
- 8 Warning Signs That You Don't Understand SEO
- How Safe Is Your Brand from Bad Reputation: 5 Simple Strategies to Cope
- 26 Central Government Twitter Accounts
- IBM CMO Study: Understand Individuals Not Just Markets
- Virtual Conferencing
- KBSA Speaking: Social Media Engagement
- Social Media as Business Tool
- Email Glue
Recent blog posts
Ramapo! Suffern Middle School, Library, Teen Second Life
We were tasked with creating a sound track to a machinima clip that was produced in the virtual world of SecondLife.
The project was a lot of fun as we had to bring to life the visuals you see here with a soundtrack. The clip we received was silent and we created a stereo soundtrack, although YouTube converts that to a mono feed, which is a shame as we included a great deal of spacial clues.